POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sunpeek : Sunpeek Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:30:12 EDT (-0400)
  Sunpeek
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 Jun 2003 19:49:38
Message: <3eff7b12@news.povray.org>
This is the scene that shall go before the former
posted sunrise scene. (This one actually shows
the sun rise, but I named it peek, like in "peeking
out of somewhere")

Its a 10fps trial, so perhaps its a little jerky. After
watching this, I've already decided to play a little
with a bigger atmosphere in the beginning, and toning
down to normal rather quick, so that the initial sunrise
appears to glow more. I also plan on including a
blinding flash.

I'm not so sure about camera angle, as I've been thinking
if I'd better match the end with the beginning of the
former, at least to a certain degree. Speedwise, everything
revolves less, cause its a close-up, too much speed
would make a fast-forward effect.

Anyways, I'm hoping on some constructive criticism
and suggestions... :-)

Regards,
Tim

--